Cash Tracks Financial – Services
If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
Call today to schedule an appointment!
TAX PREPARATION SERVICES
Tax Preparation Only
Average $200 to $3,000+ per year
- For individuals and businesses with simple finances and minimal needs
- Includes free electronically filing, 1 free state return, and guaranteed accuracy
- We meet once per year to quickly and easily handle your federal and state filing requirements
- Virtual meetings and e-signature available for a safe, quick, and pain-free process
- Any additional help needed through the year is billed separately
- You may upgrade to a year-round planning option at any time
W-2 only Returns
These simple returns are completed in a timely manner with direct deposit for refunds or electronic payments for tax payments. Have children? After some due diligence is completed, we help to maximize your refund by getting you all the credits you deserve. All returns include 1 free state and free electronic filing. New clients need to provide at least 2 years of prior returns, a valid ID, and dependent birth certificates. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
Are you receiving a pension with or without Social Security? We accurately prepare your tax return and help you plan to reduce tax payments or schedule estimated tax payments. Some states exclude retirement income from state taxes. We ensure you receive these state retirement income exclusions. All returns include 1 free state and free electronic filing. New clients need to provide at least 2 years of prior returns, a valid ID, and dependent birth certificates. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
Multi-State Tax Returns
For taxpayers who work in a state or states other than their resident state, we accurately prepare tax returns for all required states. Where possible we make sure you receive the Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State. All returns include 1 free state and free electronic filing. New clients need to provide at least 2 years of prior returns, a valid ID, and dependent birth certificates. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
The form 1040 now has a question on the front asking about cryptocurrency. If you have purchased Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or another type of cryptocurrency and then sold it, you have a taxable event for the year. Have you purchased coffee or used virtual currency to make other purchases? Then you have a taxable event. These returns are diligently prepared to keep you compliant. All returns include 1 free state and free electronic filing. New clients need to provide at least 2 years of prior returns, a valid ID, and dependent birth certificates. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
Rental Home Returns
If you have just one rental home or several rental homes, we help you to get organized and get every allowed deduction. New clients need to provide at least 3 years of prior returns, that include a depreciation schedule. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
Have a new or existing business? Let us accurately calculate your business income. From advertising, office supplies, professional fees, and much more get all the business deductions you deserve. How much depreciation should you take on equipment purchases? We look at what is best not just for the current year, but for years to come. Preparation and recommendations are made for quarterly estimated payments, to reduce the amount of tax due at tax time. We recommend paying at least some self-employment tax annually to help you be ready when it is time to retire. New clients need to provide at least 3 years of prior returns, that include a depreciation schedule. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
Farm and Ranch Returns
Do you raise crops or animals? We know how farms and ranches work to help you with raised crops and livestock, government payments, crop insurance, and all forms of farm income. Are you taking all your expenses, including insurance, feed, chemicals, veterinary expenses, and custom farm work? Did you buy equipment? We work the maximize your depreciation not just for the current year, but also for future years. Preparation and recommendations are made for quarterly estimated payments, to reduce the amount of tax due at tax time. We recommend paying at least some self-employment tax annually to help you be ready when it is time to retire. New clients need to provide at least 3 years of prior returns, that include a depreciation schedule. These tax returns are due annually on April 15. With a signed engagement letter the deadline can be extended until October 15.
Partnership and LLC Returns
Looking for a timely prepared form 1065? Are you needing to get the K-1’s out to each partner in a timely manner? Let us timely complete the Partnership tax return for your general partnership, limited partnership, or limited liability company. New clients need to provide at least 3 years of prior returns, that include a depreciation schedule. These tax returns are due March 15 each year. With a signed engagement letter the filing deadline can be extended to September 15.
Whether you are a corporation or an LLC electing to be taxed as an S-Corporation your tax return is prepared in a timely manner with complete and accurate financial statements. We can assist you to get your S-Corporation financials in order for the most accurate tax returns. You will receive the required K-1’s needed to distribute to all shareholders. New clients need to provide at least 3 years of prior returns, that include a depreciation schedule. These tax returns are due March 15 each year. With a signed engagement letter the filing deadline can be extended to September 15.
File your corporation tax return timely and the right way with our form 1120 tax preparation. With complete and accurate financial statements, your corporate tax return will be quickly and accurately prepared. Need help with your financial statements? We will help you get organized for the most accurate return. We will help you schedule estimated payments when needed. New clients need to provide at least 3 years of prior returns, that include a depreciation schedule. These tax returns are due April 15 each year. With a signed engagement letter the filing deadline can be extended to September 15.
- For businesses just getting started
- We provide strategic support
- You do your own data entry
- We make sure your data is ready for your tax return
- Meet as needed during the year
- Starting at $99 a month
- For businesses ready to focus and grow
- Our accounting platform automatically enters data and reduces year end labor
- Complete real-time 24/7 access to your financials from any device
- Monthly analysis of key numbers and proactive planning
- Starting at $299
- For mature businesses
- We become your full service “accounting department”
- We manage financials. AR/AP, Inventory and any other needs
- We care for day-to-day accounting and provide deep financial analysis
- Allows you to focus on what you do best
- Starting at $699
More information about IRS tax services at our Podcast Q & A transcript.
Do You Owe the IRS Money That You Can’t Pay? Are You a Year or More Behind in Filing Your Income Tax Returns? Are You Behind in Your Payroll Tax Filings or Payments? Our Tax Resolution services can help you get tax relief!
The IRS takes their money seriously! They will seek every legal way to collect the money they are owed. They can seize your assets, freeze your bank account, garnish your paycheck, and even restrict your passport.
We can help you with:
- Responding professionally to any IRS correspondence you receive
- Contact the IRS on your behalf so that you don’t have to face them directly
- Represent your case before the IRS
- Get you caught up on filing back tax returns that are late
- Understand the IRS Collections process and your rights
- Negotiate penalties, interest, and taxes due to lower your debt
- Work out a payment plan on any money you owe to the IRS
- Fight for you on issues that come up, such as innocent spouse situations or positions taken on tax returns
- Help you get levies and liens removed from your assets.
Collections – Failure to Pay Taxes
- If you owe money to the IRS but can’t pay, there are several options available to you depending on your circumstances. One of the most important things is to start paying you current taxes first. You must be all caught up with filing your income tax returns and paying your current taxes before most of these remedies are available to you.
Here are some of the options the IRS provides to taxpayers who owe money. Whether these are applicable to you depends on your circumstances.
- Installment plan
- Offer in compromise
- “Currently Not Collectible” status
Solutions for Resolving Your IRS Debt
Contact us at no obligation to you so we can understand your specific tax situation and provide advice on the options available to you. Your tax issue is handled with the utmost confidentiality and privacy.
Non-filers – Failure to File Your Tax Return(s)
Whatever your situation, we are here for you when you are ready to get caught up, and the sooner, the better. We can help you relieve that huge psychological burden, so you feel lighter and free from all that stress.
The IRS is very aggressive about coming after non-filers and non-payers. So even if you don’t owe that much, you’ll want to file right away to stop the penalties and interest from adding up.
IRS debt can add up fast. There’s a failure to file penalty, interest on the taxes that are late, and the taxes themselves. The failure to file penalty can be as much as 25 percent, so that’s a debt you don’t want to have pile up on you.
The most important thing about filing back taxes is to get them filed as soon as possible whether you can pay them or not. Filing back tax returns will stop the failure to file penalty and is the first step on the road back to compliance for you.
It’s never a good idea to have the IRS estimate and complete your return for you. You are better off hiring a tax professional to get you caught up and to represent your case before the IRS to work out a way to pay your back taxes that won’t leave you bankrupt or suffering financially.
We know there are many national chains out there that would like to help you with your tax problems, but all of the clients we have worked with say they prefer to hire a local tax professional in their own neighborhood.
Solutions for Your Delinquent Income Tax Return Filings
Contact us at no obligation to you so we can understand your specific tax situation and provide advice on the options available to you. Your tax issue is handled with the utmost confidentiality and privacy.
Payroll Taxes-- Being Late on Paying Payroll Taxes Is Serious
You have a good business, but sometimes your cash flow gets a little low and the payroll tax deposit doesn’t get made on time. Or maybe you just got busy and missed your quarterly payroll tax return filings.
Whatever the reason, you’re now behind in your payroll tax filings or payments or both.
To the IRS, a late payroll tax payment is considered stealing money from the government, and they have really put some teeth behind enforcement. The most important thing you can do is to get help from a tax representation professional as soon as possible.
Penalties can add up fast. There’s a failure to file penalty, a Trust Fund Recovery Penalty, interest on the taxes that are late, and the taxes themselves. It can be easy to get into a hole really fast with back payroll taxes due. Plus, it’s taxing on your peace of mind to have this kind of burden weighing you down.
If you don’t respond to the initial IRS letters, the IRS and other tax agencies can apply liens, levies, garnishments, and seizures in an attempt to collect payment. You don’t want it to escalate to this level.
If you worked for a company that did not file their payroll tax returns or pay their payroll taxes on time, the IRS may have designated you as a “responsible person.” Do NOT ignore this correspondence!
The IRS aggressively goes after anyone they can when it comes to payroll taxes, even if you’re not the owner of the business. If you have a relationship with the business that is of a particular status, duty, and authority, the IRS can blame you for not paying payroll taxes. And in this case, you are guilty before proven innocent.
It’s best to contact a tax representation professional who can argue your case and get your “responsible person” status dropped.
Solutions for Your Payroll Tax Challenges
Contact us at no obligation to you so we can understand your specific payroll tax situation and provide advice on the options available to you. Your tax issue is handled with the utmost confidentiality and privacy.
As an Investment Advisor Representative, Marcelino Dodge, CFS works as a trusted partner of
individuals and families by providing investment management solutions based on each client’s
situation and goals.
You will benefit from having a tax professional working collaboratively to anticipate your needs
and to create a plan that achieves your short and long-term goals.
How We Work With You
- Understand your goals – Together we define you needs, goals, and risk profile
- Create a plan – We determine the appropriate allocation of assets to realize your
- Design your portfolio —We identify the specific investments that align with an support
- Stay on course – We regularly check performance, make changes and adjustments as
Call us today at (719) 336-8739 or click here to schedule an appointment today and put our
market knowledge, expertise, and independent advice to work for you and your portfolio.
Archer Investment Corporation manages The Archer Funds. You should carefully consider the investment
objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Fund before investing. The Fund’s
prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund, and should be read carefully before
investing. You may obtain a current copy of the Fund’s prospectus by calling 800-581-1780 or visit
www.thearcherfunds.com. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. The investment return and
principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be
worth more or less than their original cost. The Archer Funds are distributed by Arbor Court Capital, LLC, 8000
Town Centre Drive, Suite 400, Broadview Heights, OH 44147 Member FINRA.
Personal Growth Services
Reach Your Goals Faster
“Financial Success” is not just for the rich and famous. We will complete your taxes, help you achieve your goals, and eliminate any financial threats.
|Personal Financial Care Bundle||Starting at $49 a month|
- Financial Success Planning – A strategies plan for your personal finances & active support you need to make your goals a reality.
- Balance Sheet Prep & Analysis – Gain power from knowing the exact picture of your current financial health. Know where you are & track your progress.
- Personal Financial Review – Know all the critical areas of your financial life are covered, plus guidance & help if anything is missing.
- Withholding Analysis – Review of your tax withholding to make sure you’re aligned with your other goals and protecting against any bad surprises.
- Proactive Tax Planning — Ongoing review of your tax situation so you’ll know you’re paying the least possible tax & can invest your income in other ways.
- Preparation & Filing of Your Tax Return – Your state & federal return will be taken care in the best possible way, by our experienced professionals.
- IRS Correspondence Assistance – Never fear correspondence from the IRS, State, or local agencies. We’ll tell you what it means & exactly what needs to be done to address it.
- Access to your Personal Financial Advocate – Unlimited access to your personal financial team who knows your finances inside and out. We fight in your corner with knowledge & data you won’t find anywhere
All the business support you need, in one place
Spend your time on your business, let us manage the rest. We take care of all major financial components in your business, for less than the cost of a part-time employee.
Business & Personal Financial Strategy
Create friction-less symmetry between your business & personal finances. Reach your goals faster and better understand all the moving parts inside your business
Custom Step-By-Step Action Planning
Always know what priorities to work on for the best results. We’ll meet regularly to define your action plan, plus help you execute it over time. Know your efforts are focused on increasing profits and growth.
Full Service Compliance
Tax Prep, Tax Planning, Accounting, Payroll, IRS Correspondence & Entity Maintenance. Have more time to focus on what you love. We’ll make sure all your compliance needs are automatically take care of throughout the year.
Valuable insights and world-class service from the people who know your business inside and out. Never pay for phone calls, meetings, or consultations again. Easy virtual access to your team.
Why do I need life insurance?
Life insurance helps protect your family from the financial impact caused by your death. Your family can use the tax free proceeds to:
- Pay the mortgage
- Pay off debts
- Pay for funeral expenses
- Pay for your children’s education
- Customized life insurance plans for business owners and families. Choose the life plan that fits your needs — term life, whole life, and/or universal life. We have life insurance that does not require a physical exam and offers living benefits. Call us today for a free, no obligation quote. We can complete your application over the phone.
The future of life insurance is now with a policy that you don’t have to die to collect! This policy provides “Living Benefits” and allows you to accelerate up to 95% of your death benefit. No medical exam is required! Call (719) 336-8739 or click below to schedule an appointment today!
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is one of the most inexpensive ways to provide your family with death benefit protection. It is the simplest form of life insurance you can buy. The premiums you pay give you coverage for a specified period of time. There is no cash accumulation and no special features.
We offer 10-, 15-, and 20-year level term life insurance policies. With any policy, you can be sure that:
- Your premium amount will stay the same for a set period of years
- Your death benefit is guaranteed
- You can convert to a permanent policy before age 70
- You can add optional riders to your policy to enhance your coverage
- You can apply for new coverage at then end of your policy’s term
- Accelerate up to 95% of your benefit for critical illnesses
Whole Life Insurance
In an ever-changing world, it is comforting to find something on which you can rely. Whole life insurance offer you comfort, reliability and predictability. As long as premiums are paid when due, whole life offers:
- Guaranteed premiums that remain the same
- Guaranteed lifetime death benefit protection
- Guaranteed cash accumulation
- The potential to earn dividends
- Whole life insurance policy’s cash value will not fluctuate based on the performance of financial markets.
- Whole life insurance can be part of a diversified retirement plan, an alternative to a Roth IRA, or an alternative for education funding.
New Business Incubator
Starting a business does not have to be scary!
With our New Business Incubator, you start with the correct steps taking your business from concept to reality. So, you begin business right and your business becomes profitable – faster.
- We start with a discovery session to validate your idea and evaluate if the incubator program is for you
- We help you to identify your unique elements of success with a personalized plan
- We help determine what structure your business should be – LLC, Corporation, or Sole-Proprietorship?
- We help with set up – Entity formation, tax registrations, Federal ID numbers, and more
- We help implement accounting and payment systems to help you exactly to understand how your business is running
- Package starts at $995
Cities We Serve
- Accountant Lamar CO
- Accountant Services Locations In Lamar CO
- Accountant Services Locations In Mid-West Lamar CO
- Accountant Services Location in Lamar CO – Northside
- Accountant Services Lamar CO
- Accountant Service Locations in Lamar CO – More
- Lamar CO Accountant Services Locations
- Accountant Services Location Lamar Colorado
- Accountant in Lamar CO Maps Sitemap Page
- Accountant Services Geo Maps In Lamar CO
- Tax Services Wiley CO
- Tax Services McClave CO
- Tax Services Holly CO
- Tax Services Eads CO
- Tax Services Las Animas CO
- Tax Services Springfield CO
- Tax Services Granada CO
- Tax Services Hasty CO
When you need a financial or tax advisor, tax prep, insurance, or business guidance contact Cash Tracks Financial Inc., serving Lamar Coloardo.