Schedule an AppointmentWhy do I need life insurance?
Life insurance helps protect your family from the financial impact caused by your death. Your family can use the tax free proceeds to:
- Pay the mortgage
- Pay off debts
- Pay for funeral expenses
- Pay for your children’s education
- Customized life insurance plans for business owners and families. Choose the life plan that fits your needs — term life, whole life, and/or universal life. We have life insurance that does not require a physical exam and offers living benefits. Call us today for a free, no obligation quote. We can complete your application over the phone.
The future of life insurance is now with a policy that you don’t have to die to collect! This policy provides “Living Benefits” and allows you to accelerate up to 95% of your death benefit. No medical exam is required! Call (719) 336-8739 or click below to schedule an appointment today!
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is one of the most inexpensive ways to provide your family with death benefit protection. It is the simplest form of life insurance you can buy. The premiums you pay give you coverage for a specified period of time. There is no cash accumulation and no special features.
We offer 10-, 15-, and 20-year level term life insurance policies. With any policy, you can be sure that:
- Your premium amount will stay the same for a set period of years
- Your death benefit is guaranteed
- You can convert to a permanent policy before age 70
- You can add optional riders to your policy to enhance your coverage
- You can apply for new coverage at then end of your policy’s term
- Accelerate up to 95% of your benefit for critical illnesses
Whole Life Insurance
In an ever-changing world, it is comforting to find something on which you can rely. Whole life insurance offer you comfort, reliability and predictability. As long as premiums are paid when due, whole life offers:
- Guaranteed premiums that remain the same
- Guaranteed lifetime death benefit protection
- Guaranteed cash accumulation
- The potential to earn dividends
- Whole life insurance policy’s cash value will not fluctuate based on the performance of financial markets.
- Whole life insurance can be part of a diversified retirement plan, an alternative to a Roth IRA, or an alternative for education funding.
Get a Medicare Supplement Quote
Request a Group Life, Dental, and/or Vision Quote